Train-the-Trainer Certification Seminar:
Customer Service & Relationship Building Sales Training
Spend two days with us and learn everything we've learned over years of developing our award-winning sales model, supporting the Universal Banker role and customer experience. This event will prepare you to host your own training and provide you with all of the necessary training materials to begin training within your own organization the day you return.
On day one, your Trainer(s) will experience hands-on training, preparing them to deliver your training at your organization the day they return. Your trainer(s) will practice delivering the training material and learn from our training experts experience delivering the customer service and relationship building based sales model training.
The Customer Service Series Includes:
- A Superior Customer Experience
- Customer Service Etiquette
- Adapting Communication to the Style of the Customer
The Referral Based Sales Training Series Includes:
- Relationship Building Sales Model
- Generating Successful Referrals to Product Champions
- Networking for Success
- Turning Service Events into Sales
- Creating Bond and Rapport
- Effective Profiling
- Overcoming Customer Objections
Each Program Contains:
- Trainer Manual with Scripted Teaching Guide
- Interactive Participant Workbook
- Training Session PowerPoint
- Role Play Exercises to Practice the Skills Being Taught
- Ice Breakers and Games to Reinforce Course Content
- Facilitation Best Practices for Optimal Cultural Adoption
- List of Recommended Supplies
- Electronic Files (PDFs) for all Session Materials
Seminar Dates Available in 2017:
- December 13th & 14th - Session is Full - Contact us for a private seminar before February
Seminar Dates Available in 2018:
- February 7th & 8th
- May 9th & 10th
- September 19th & 20th
- November 7th & 8th
For a more detailed overview of each seminar and topics, view our brochure.
Ask us about customizing the materials to your products, services and procedures. We also offer providing all training materials in Microsoft Word format to allow our clients to edit the training materials yourself in the future.
*Available to bank and credit union attendees only. Seminars are not available to vendor participants.